Typoman Ports to Xbox One
February 13, in the year of our Lord 2017 --
Independent Game Studio Brainseed Factory announces, that their
puzzle platformer Typoman, which has been widely recognized as
one of the most unique indie games to come out last year, has
finally made its way to the Xbox One store and is set to launch
on February 17th. The game is already available now for
pre-order with a 20% launch discount.
ABOUT THE GAME
Typoman is a puzzle platformer. You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature, you have a powerful gift: You can construct words to alter your environment. However, choose your words wisely. They can either be a blessing... or a curse!
• Wield the power of altering the world by by creating, changing or destroying words
• Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen & ink graphics
• Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
• Surreal, atmospheric game world
• Featuring Leaderboards, Achievements and two unlockable Mini Games
• Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
No word on a physical copy of this game at this time. Families are required to pay for Internet usage fees to download this game. For more information click here.