8-Bit Armies Getting A Physical Copy
February 9, in the year of our Lord 2017 --
Publisher SOEDESCO is working with developer Petroglyph Games™
on the digital and boxed console debut of 8-Bit Armies. They
will also release a boxed PC-version of the popular RTS. 8-Bit
Armies will be available in digital console stores and retail in
the summer of 2017.
Accessible for new players
8-Bit Armies is the latest RTS from Petroglyph. It commemorates the first Command & Conquer games with its accessible gameplay mechanics while providing a fun and timeless art style that introduces new players into the genre. A unique console controller scheme makes it easier than ever to build bases and command large armies without complex button memorization.
The boxed and online console version of 8-Bit Armies will include the game and the ‘Guardians Campaign’ DLC.
• Jump right in with easy to understand modern military units and structures
• Play cooperatively or versus the AI choosing from multiple difficulty options
• Use classic RTS Base-Building mechanics to construct the ultimate HQ from which to attack your foes
• Explore a variety of locales, destroying everything that gets in your way with devastating superweapons
• Two campaigns with a total of 40 single-player combat missions for many hours of gameplay
• Join your friends to play 12 co-op missions against a variety of AI opponents
• Gather up to 8 online players to team up in one of the dozen multiplayer/skirmish maps