March 23, in the year of our Lord 2017 -- From the BAFTA
Breakthrough Brit creator of Big Pharma comes a new business
game for PC. Megaquarium takes the theme park management genre
and gives it an aquatic twist. “So it’s Roller Coaster Tycoon
but with fish?” – You, just now.
Key Gameplay Challenges
· Layout your tanks and equipment to optimise visitor flow while maintaining easy access for staff.
· Discover the varied and demanding care requirements of a veritable ocean of aquatic livestock. Look after them well and they’ll grow, leading to stat increases.
· Hire staff and direct them efficiently to maximise their specific skill sets. Pay attention to their personality traits and be careful not to upset them or they might leave.
· Synergise your livestock and decoration choices to maximise your income.
· Use your resources to unlock new equipment as well as new species of fish, crustacean and invertebrate life.
· Avoid dangerous confrontations between your animals by selecting tank mates carefully.
· After exploring all the fish available from the livestock merchant, it’s time to start breeding your best specimens together to create brand new species!
Twice Circled Based in Bristol, United Kingdom
No word on a physical copy version of this video game at this time. Families are required to pay for Internet usage fees to download this video game. For more information click here.