In Vitra Announced for March 24th
February 16, in the year of our Lord 2017 --
Fans of Japanese-style role-playing games can look forward to
March 2017. With "In Vitra" German publishing and development
house rokapublish releases a 3D role-playing game with
turn-based combat system in classic JRPG style. The game was
developed in cooperation with German indie studio bumblebee. "In
Vitra" introduces players to the fantastic world of Vitra, which
is threatened by a mysterious plague that keeps spreading.
Players join young Noa who leads 3 companions on a daring quest for the source of the disease and its cure. Their adventures will lead our 4 stalwart heroes deep into the lush green lands, right into a dark part of Vitra, where challenging encounters with many dangerous creatures await them. Still, the biggest threat is the well-kept secret of the mysterious plague, which the 4 friends chance upon. In this fantastic JRPG players delve deeper and deeper into the dark past of Vitra to solve its mystery and save it from sure doom.
• Experience a fantastic top-down role-playing game
• 15 hours of pure JRPG fun
• Immerse yourself in an exciting fantasy story full of surprises
• Embark on a dangerous journey and solve the mystery of Vitra
• Face dozens of lovingly designed creatures that inhabit the dark and unpredictable part of Vitra
• Learn countless spells and skills including a tier system
• Test your mettle with the challenging turn-based combat system
• Enjoy a fantastic soundtrack
"In Vitra" is released on March 24 for PC (RRP: 7.99 EUR) via Steam.
No word a on physical copy version of this game at this time. Families are required to pay for Internet usage fees to download this game. For more information click here.